Monday, November 26, 2012

College is a Lasting Decision

Over the next two days, I will be uploading a two part podcast series called College is a Lasting Decision.  Tomorrow I will be discussing choosing the right college and the next day I will be discussing why Washburn University, the college I currently attend, is a great college choice!

The point of this podcast is to inform prospective college students about not only how to pick a college, but what a good college can offer you.  Every college student goes through these battles and at some point in time, have to choose a college.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to listen to this podcast! Choosing the right college isn't always an easy decision. I know I struggled to pick the right school for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of my senior dancers are struggling with this decision...I may direct them to your blog to list :)

    ReplyDelete